Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

FOR YOU > H


Hello L.O.V.E,
There were times when I'm not joking with you.
I was saying it playfully so you won't notice the truth.
Actually my heart was beating very hard.
But, I'm not sure if I am the right choice for you.
And I'm not even sure if we're the right match from heaven.
We knew each other very well.
Maybe you even saw the 'baby me' when you were nine.
And that's not something to be proud of.

 You never show any interest towards me before.
I was just a child back then and you are not.
A fierce looking girl who think that everyone hates her.
Ignoring others is my chore.
Because, it's my nature.
I can't change it even if I want to.

There were also time when I kept looking at the phone.
Waiting for your text.
Seconds by seconds,
Minutes by minutes,
Hours by hours,
It was very tiring.
I regret starting what shouldn't be done.

You asked if I was already booked,
I said NO and it's the truth,
I was always a free singe girl,
I like doing everything my way,
I hate being controlled,
Cause it's usually just me in my own world.
Nobody else in my circle of life.

Are you tired of me?
Are you leaving me?
Are you giving up on me?
That's what I thought.
Sometimes, I was hoping the answer will be YES.
Because, I pity a good man like you.
You should find a better girl.
Well, maybe you should.
I'm not the girl you are looking for.
You deserve someone better.

-Lian

2 comments:

  1. Wow,, very interesting... I really like it. How can person like you write a Romantically Poem,, hehehe ^^ Never mine,, Someone will be looking forward to you when the time come.There must be a TIME.. hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha......is that right? Actually, I wrote this poem for a certain someone. I'll continue writing poem in the future. TQ for your comment.

    ReplyDelete